Welcome to your medical home! Thank you for choosing Whitney Young Health. Our mission is to deliver equitable and accessible quality care – empowering our diverse community to achieve better health and wellness.
- We are here for you 24/7.
- We know you and remember your health history.
- We take the time to make sure you understand your condition(s) and how to take care of yourself.
- We help you coordinate your healthcare with specialists.
- We help you transfer records from other providers.
- We support you to set goals for your care and help you reach them.
- We return calls within 24 business hours.
- You are the center of your care. What you say and do matters.
- You are responsible for updating any personal information
- Please give at least a 24-hour notice for cancellations.
- If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule
What To Bring To Your Visit
- Insurance and benefit cards
- Proof of income, such as a check stub (to apply for our sliding fee scale benefit)
- All medicines and vitamins that are you taking
- Questions you have about the reason for your visit
- Cash, check, or debit cards to pay for co-pays or nominal fees.
- Please arrive early to have time to complete any paperwork
To view our locations, please visit our Locations Tab.
PLEASE NOTE: All appointments must be made by phone ONLY.
The Contact Us form and email@example.com email address are for general questions only. No appointments or requests for medical information can be made through the Contact Us form or email.
NEW PATIENT WAIT-LIST: If you would like to become a new patient, please call 518-465-4771 to be placed on a waiting list. Please anticipate at least 3 months wait time for a new patient appointment.
All Whitney Young Health services are by appointment only. We do not accept walk-ins unless otherwise specified.