With Self Check-In, patients can:
- Confirm or updated contact preferences and personal information
- Make a payment toward a copay or outstanding balance
- Electronically fill out or sign any forms required for an appointment
- Update health history and add preferred pharmacies
- Check in on behalf of a patient as a family member or guarantor
- Create a patient portal account if you don’t already have one
**If you don’t have a patient portal account, expect an extra verification step for security when accessing self check-in.
How To Access Self Check-In
Check your email inbox for messages from Whitney Young Health about upcoming appointments and look for the link to check in. If you receive text messages from Whitney Young Health, look for reminders about upcoming appointments and click the link provided to check in. Log in to your patient portal and navigate your upcoming appointments where you will be prompted to check in.
**Make sure you’re receiving appointment reminder notifications from Whitney Young Health by logging in to your patient portal. Once you’re logged in, click your profile name in the upper right-hand corner and, from the drop-down menu, select Notification settings. You can also connect with our staff to confirm we have your contact preferences.