Click the image below to learn about getting vaccinated against COVID-19
HEALTH CENTER UPDATES:
ALL HEALTH CENTERS (ALBANY, TROY & WATERVLIET) - NOW OPEN
Please call 518-465-4771 to schedule a Medical appointment at the Albany Health Center.
Please call 518-833-6900 to schedule a Medical appointment at the Troy or Watervliet Health Centers
ALBANY AND TROY DENTAL ARE OPEN FOR ROUTINE & EMERGENCY DENTAL SERVICES
To schedule a dental appointment, please call 518-465-6330.
Please note, Watervliet Dental is temporarily closed.
Whitney Young Health patients can schedule a virtual office visit with their provider through their computer or smartphone without leaving home!
- Desktop and laptop computer users can access telehealth through the secure Patient Portal on the Whitney Young Health website.
Click the image below to go to the Whitney Young Health Patient Portal!
It's safe to take care of your health at Whitney Young Health.
Click to learn more about what we're doing to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy
BEFORE YOU GO TO AN APPOINTMENT:
For the protection of our patients and staff,
PLEASE CALL (518) 465-4771 before coming to your appointment if:
- You are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- fever over 100 degrees or greater
- runny nose/congestion
- shortness of breath
- repeated shaking chills
- muscle pain/body aches
- sore throat
- new loss of sense of taste or smell
- a general feeling of being unwell
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19,
- Have had close contact with anyone who has a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19; OR is under investigation/quarantined with suspicion of COVID-19 infection.
- If you are under quarantine due to the travel restrictions and guidelines listed below:
UPDATED NEW YORK STATE DOH TRAVEL GUIDELINES
The travel guidelines require all New Yorkers, as well as those visiting from out-of-state or another country, to take personal responsibility for compliance in the best interest of public health and safety.
Asymptomatic travelers entering New York from another U.S. state or territory are no longer required to test or quarantine as of April 1, 2021. Quarantine, consistent with the CDC recommendations for international travel, is still recommended for domestic travelers who are not fully vaccinated or have not recovered from laboratory confirmed COVID-19 during the previous 3 months. Symptomatic travelers must immediately self-isolate and contact the local health department or their healthcare providers to determine if they should seek COVID-19 testing.
All travelers entering New York from a state that is not a contiguous state who have been outside of New York for more than 24 hours must complete the Traveler Health Form. Contiguous states to New York are Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont.
Irrespective of quarantine, all travelers must:
- Monitor symptoms daily from day of arrival in New York through day 14;
- Continue strict adherence to all recommended non-pharmaceutical interventions, including hand hygiene and the use of face coverings, through Day 14 (even if fully vaccinated); and
- Must immediately self-isolate if any symptoms develop and contact the local public health authority or their healthcare provider to report this change in clinical status and determine if they should seek testing.
Travelers from Canada, crossing at land borders subject to the agreement between the governments of the United States and Canada, are permitted to travel in accordance with said federal agreement and need not quarantine solely due to such federally authorized travel. Travelers flying between the US and Canada must follow the CDC guidance for international travel.
For more information and full travel guidance, click HERE