Click the image below for testing times, dates and locations and to learn how you can schedule an appointment.
Click the image below to learn about getting vaccinated against COVID-19
HEALTH CENTER UPDATES:
ALL HEALTH CENTERS (ALBANY, TROY & WATERVLIET) - NOW OPEN
Please call 518-833-6900 to schedule a Medical appointment at the Troy or Watervliet Health Centers
Please call 518-465-4771 to schedule a Medical appointment at the Albany Health Center.
ALBANY AND TROY DENTAL ARE OPEN FOR ROUTINE & EMERGENCY DENTAL SERVICES
Watervliet Dental is temporarily closed.
To schedule a dental appointment, please call 518-465-6330.
WIC offices are temporarily closed.
You will still receive benefits as we are issuing them remotely.
If you are currently out of WIC benefits and have not been contacted by a WIC staff member, please call the WIC office at 518-465-9387.
Whitney Young Health patients can schedule a virtual office visit with their provider through their computer or smartphone without leaving home!
Desktop and laptop computer users can access telehealth through the secure Patient Portal on the Whitney Young Health website.
Click the image below to go to the Whitney Young Health Patient Portal!
BEFORE YOU GO TO AN APPOINTMENT:
For the protection of our patients and staff,
PLEASE CALL (518) 465-4771 before coming to your appointment if:
You are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- fever over 100 degrees or greater
- runny nose/congestion
- shortness of breath
- repeated shaking chills
- muscle pain/body aches
- sore throat
- new loss of sense of taste or smell
- a general feeling of being unwell
Have been diagnosed with COVID-19,
Have had close contact with anyone who has a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19; OR is under investigation/quarantined with suspicion of COVID-19 infection.
If you are under quarantine due to the travel restrictions and guidelines listed below:
UPDATED NEW YORK STATE TRAVEL GUIDELINES
Travelers entering NY State from:
• A non-border-sharing state,
• A US territory, or,
• A CDC Level 2 or 3 Health Notice country
are required to complete the Traveler Health Form upon entering NY whether or not they are a NY resident.
Travelers must quarantine for 14 days from the last day in a non-border state or territory, or another country, unless they "test out" by meeting certain criteria.
Testing out of the mandatory 14-day quarantine:
• If a traveler has been out of NY State for more than 24 hours, they must:
- Be tested within 72 hours prior to arriving in NY State, and
- Upon arrival in NY, quarantine according to DOH guidelines for at least 3 days, and on day 4 may seek a diagnostic test to exit quarantine. Travelers meeting these criteria may exit quarantine upon receipt of the 2nd negative test result.
• If a traveler has been out of NY State for less than 24 hours:
They do NOT need a test before leaving the other state, and they do NOT need to quarantine upon arrival in NY State.
However, they must fill out a Traveler Health Form upon entry into NY and take a COVID-19 diagnostic test 4 days after their arrival in NY State.
Travelers from states that share a border with NY State (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont) are not subject to this guidance.
Essential workers are also exempt from this guidance.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE A COVID-19 TEST?
Please call 518-465-4771 for a pre-screening, including your medical history, and to make an appointment and get a pin number.
Click HERE to see the current testing times, dates and locations.
• PLEASE NOTE:
- IMPORTANT: Please have your insurance information available when you call.
- When you arrive at your appointment, you will be asked to sign a consent form.
- You must bring the pin number you were given over the phone when you made your appointment.