It's safe to take care of your health at Whitney Young Health.
Health and safety have been on everyone's minds lately.
But, preventing COVID-19 is only one part of staying healthy!
DON'T PUT OFF THE CARE YOU NEED
- Keep babies and children up-to-date on immunizations to decrease the risk of vaccine-preventable diseases and to ensure that they can enroll in school.
- Well-baby visits and physicals for children help to make sure that kids are meeting their age-appropriate milestones and staying strong and healthy.
- Chronic diseases and conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure require routine care and regular monitoring.
IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO GO TO WHITNEY YOUNG HEALTH?
We understand and share your safety concerns. That's why we have taken numerous steps to keep you and our staff safe, protected and healthy.
- All staff, patients and visitors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms, including having temperatures taken, before entering any of our facilities.
- We have created longer appointment times to allow for additional time in between appointments.
- We are instituting an open access appointment system that will allow patients to book same-day or next-day appointments, which reduces the volume of people in our waiting rooms.
- Our buildings are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly and often.
- No one can enter the building if they are not wearing a mask.
- Our staff practices social distancing and wears protective gear.
- All COVID-19 testing takes place outside and away from our building.
- Telehealth appointments are also available! If you are too ill to come to the health center, we can schedule a virtual office visit through your computer or smartphone!