WALK-IN COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS
Are available weekly at Whitney Young Health!
Tuesdays: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm – TUESDAY JUNE 28 – FINAL VACCINE CLINIC
Using the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines
At Whitney Young Health • Albany Health Center • 920 Lark Drive • Albany, NY 12207
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, please wait until you are symptom-free to receive your vaccine.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 test, you must wait until you have completed your quarantine period before you receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
No prior appointment required. Patients will not be billed. Please bring some form of ID.
KEY THINGS TO KNOW:
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- You may have side effects after vaccination, but these are normal.
- It typically takes two weeks after you are fully vaccinated for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Vaccines are available at Whitney Young Health and other locations. Find a COVID-19 vaccine.
SOURCE: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
HOW CAN I GET THE COVID VACCINE?
See the above schedule of Walk-in vaccine clinics available at our Albany Health Center.
Or, see your options at the link below
- To schedule an appointment please visit this website: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
- This site will list locations where you can make an appointment. You can also call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829) to schedule your vaccination.
Universal Eligibility is now in effect.
View current eligibility requirements.
STAYING SAFE DURING THE PANDEMIC
The vaccine is one of the tools we have to protect ourselves from COVID-19. It is still important to wash your hands frequently, wear a mask, avoid crowds and stay six feet from others.
To learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/frequently-asked-questions-0.
- Am I Eligible? –https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/what-you-need-know
- Schedule a Vaccine Appointment – https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
- FAQ’s COVID-19 Vaccine – https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/frequently-asked-questions-0
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet – https://www.hhhn.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Fact-sheet-recipients-caregivers-Moderna-COVID-19-vaccine.pdf
- Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet – https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download