WALK-IN COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS
Are available weekly at Whitney Young Health!
Tuesdays: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm – TUESDAY JUNE 28 – FINAL VACCINE CLINIC
Using the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines
At Whitney Young Health • Albany Health Center • 920 Lark Drive • Albany, NY 12207
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, please wait until you are symptom-free to receive your vaccine.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 test, you must wait until you have completed your quarantine period before you receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
No prior appointment required. Patients will not be billed. Please bring some form of ID.
KEY THINGS TO KNOW:
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- You may have side effects after vaccination, but these are normal.
- It typically takes two weeks after you are fully vaccinated for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Vaccines are available at Whitney Young Health and other locations. Find a COVID-19 vaccine.
SOURCE: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
HOW CAN I GET THE COVID VACCINE?
See the above schedule of Walk-in vaccine clinics available at our Albany Health Center.
Or, see your options at the link below
- To schedule an appointment please visit this website: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
- This site will list locations where you can make an appointment. You can also call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829) to schedule your vaccination.
Universal Eligibility is now in effect.
STAYING SAFE DURING THE PANDEMIC
The vaccine is one of the tools we have to protect ourselves from COVID-19. It is still important to wash your hands frequently, wear a mask, avoid crowds and stay six feet from others.
To learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/frequently-asked-questions-0.
- Am I Eligible? –https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/what-you-need-know
- Schedule a Vaccine Appointment – https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
- FAQ’s COVID-19 Vaccine – https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/frequently-asked-questions-0
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet – https://www.hhhn.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Fact-sheet-recipients-caregivers-Moderna-COVID-19-vaccine.pdf
- Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet – https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download