COMMUNITY COVID-19 TESTING - See testing sites and schedule below
NOW AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO WALK-INS.
- Have the following symptoms, or combinations of symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Or at least 2 of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of sense of taste or smell
- Believe they had contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or
- Have traveled internationally or to the NYC area/surrounding counties in the last 14 days
- If you are a healthcare worker, you qualify for screening without meeting the criteria above.
Please call 518-465-4771 ext. 3506 for a pre-screening, (including medical history), appointment and PIN number.
IMPORTANT: Please have your insurance information available when you call.
- When you arrive at your appointment, you will be asked to sign a consent form.
- The testing sites will be outdoors, under a tent, so please plan accordingly.
- You must bring the pin number you were given over the phone when you made your appointment.
TESTING SITES: Week of 6/8 to 6/12
WHITNEY YOUNG HEALTH Albany Health Center
920 Lark Dr., Albany, NY 12207
PLEASE NOTE NEW HOURS
Monday: NO TESTING TODAY
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Wednesday: 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Thursday: NO TESTING TODAY
Friday: 8:30 am - 10:30 am
MOBILE SITE DATES AND LOCATIONS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/8 - 6/12
Monday, June 8: NO TESTING TODAY
Tuesday, June 9: 9:00 am - 11:00 am: Watervliet Health Center, 1804 Second Avenue, Watervliet
Wednesday, June 10: 9:00 am - 11:00 am: Capital South Campus, 20 Warren Street, Albany
Thursday, June 11: 9:00 am - 11:00 am: Rensselaer County Office Building,1600 7th Avenue, Troy
Friday, June 12: NO TESTING TODAY