COMMUNITY COVID-19 TESTING - See testing sites and schedule below
NOW AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at 518-465-4771. NO WALK-INS.
- Have had at least 2 of the following symptoms, or combinations of symptoms:
- fever of 100 degrees or greater
- runny nose/congestion
- shortness of breath
- repeated shaking chills
- muscle pain/body aches
- sore throat
- new loss of sense of taste or smell
- a general feeling of being unwell
- Believe they had contact with someone who has a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19, or someone who is under investigation for COVID-19 infection
- Have traveled anywhere internationally, or to any of the following US states or territories in the past 14 days:
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- If you are a healthcare worker, you qualify for screening without meeting the criteria above.
Please call 518-465-4771 for a pre-screening, (including medical history), appointment and PIN number.
IMPORTANT: Please have your insurance information available when you call.
- When you arrive at your appointment, you will be asked to sign a consent form.
- The testing sites will be outdoors, under a tent, so please plan accordingly for temperature and weather.
- You must bring the pin number you were given over the phone when you made your appointment.
TESTING SITES: Week of 9/14 to 9/18
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE THIS WEEK
Testing - 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Monday: Albany Health Center, 920 Lark Dr. Albany, NY 12207
Tuesday: NO TESTING TODAY
Wednesday:Watervliet Health Center, 1804 2nd Ave, Watervliet, NY 12189
Thursday: NO TESTING TODAY
Friday:Albany Health Center, 920 Lark Dr. Albany, NY 12207
PLEASE CALL 518-465-4771 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT